Last updated on December 18th, 2022 at 03:40 am
As of now, Crisis Core Final Fantasy 7 Reunion is available for PC and multiple consoles through Steam. Square Enix remastered this iconic entry in the series, which was only released on the PSP back in 2007. This is the best way to experience the title, with a complete overhaul of the visuals, improvements to the gameplay, and new voice acting.
It runs well on PC due to its lower system requirements, but some users have reported issues. Here’s how to fix the Crisis Core Final Fantasy 7 Reunion Unable to Save Progress issue.
Fixing the Crisis Core Final Fantasy 7 Reunion Unable to Save Progress Issue
Despite running fine otherwise, some players have reported that they can’t save the game. Only certain players are affected by this issue, since it’s not widely spread. By following the steps below, you can easily resolve this issue.
- Type “Controlled Folder Access” into the Windows Search box
- Choose the best match from the results
- In this section, click “Allow an app to access a controlled folder”
- The next step is to select “Add an allowed app”
- In the Recently Blocked section, select Crisis Core Final Fantasy 7 Reunion
You may like to read also
- Assassin’s Creed Codename Jade Gameplay
- How To Enable HDR in The Witcher 3 Next-Gen Update On PC/PS5 or Xbox Series
- Crime Boss Rockay City System Requirements
- Ragnarok Arena Tier List Reditt & Reroll Guide [December 2022]
So this is all about How to fix the Crisis Core Final Fantasy 7 Reunion Unable to Save Progress Issue. If you found this article helpful then share it with your friends