Top 6 Best OSRS Bosses for Making Money: In Old School RuneScape (OSRS), slaying bosses is not only a thrilling challenge but also a fantastic way to make some serious gold. From ancient dragons to fearsome demons, these formidable foes offer lucrative rewards for those who are up to the task. In this article, we will delve into the 6 best OSRS bosses for making money, along with expert tips to ensure you maximize your profits and become a master at boss killing. So let’s see the Top 6 Best OSRS Bosses for Making Money.
Top 6 Best OSRS Bosses for Making Money List
- Abyssal Sire
- Chambers of Xeric (Raids)
- Corporeal Beast
- Demonic Gorillas
Zulrah is a fearsome serpent boss located in TzHaar City. Known for its incredible drop table, Zulrah can be extremely profitable. With unique drops such as the Tanzanite Fang and Magic Fang, as well as rare resources like the Zulrah Scales, seasoned players can make millions of OSRS gold per hour. However, mastering the Zulrah rotations and attack patterns is crucial to maximizing your earnings.
Vorkath is an undead dragon boss who lives on an island south of Fossil Island. Vorkath provides a superb money-making chance with valuable drops such as the Dragonbone Necklace and the Draconic Visage. Furthermore, the possibility of obtaining Vorkath’s Head allows you to reanimate the dragon as a pet, which may fetch a high price in the Grand Exchange.
3. Abyssal Sire:
The Abyssal Sire is an Abyssal Nexus demonic boss. It has a diversified drop table that includes expensive items such as the Abyssal Dagger, Abyssal Whip, and Unsired. The Unsired, in particular, may be traded for the Bludgeon or Abyssal Orphan, both of which have high market value. Taking on the Abyssal Sire, on the other hand, necessitates skill and coordination.
4. Chambers of Xeric (Raids):
The Chambers of Xeric, often known as Raids, is a high-level group activity that may result in massive earnings. Players must work together to travel through many areas and challenges in order to face the final boss, the Great Olm. Rare equipment such as the Twisted Bow, Elder Maul, and the famous Twisted Buckler may be obtained from the prize chest, earning you a fortune in OSRS cash.
5. Corporeal Beast:
Located in the Wilderness, the Corporeal Beast is a formidable boss with lucrative drops. The Sigil drops, such as the Elysian, Arcane, and Spectral Sigils, are highly sought-after by players and can fetch a hefty price in the market. While taking on the Corporeal Beast solo can be challenging, joining a group can significantly increase your chances of success and potential rewards.
6. Demonic Gorillas
Demonic Gorillas may be found on Crash Island and provide a unique way to earn money. These gorillas may make a lot of money if they drop the Zenyte Shard, which is needed to make precious jewellery like the Zenyte Amulet and Ring. To defeat them, players must use both ranged and melee strikes, necessitating a varied battle approach.
More Points About the 6 best OSRS bosses for making money
- God Wars Dungeon Bosses: The God Wars Dungeon is home to four powerful bosses: General Graardor (Bandos), Kree’arra (Armadyl), Commander Zilyana (Saradomin), and K’ril Tsutsaroth (Zamorak). Each boss has its unique drops, including armor pieces, weapons, and rare drops like the Armadyl Crossbow. Teaming up with others to take on these bosses can yield impressive profits, especially if you receive valuable rare drops.
- Thermonuclear Smoke Devil: Located in the Smoke Devil Dungeon, the Thermonuclear Smoke Devil is known for dropping the Smoke Battlestaff, a valuable item sought after by many players. Additionally, it can also drop the Occult Necklace and Dragon Chainbody, making it a boss worth considering if you want to maximize your money-making potential.
- Barrows Brothers: The Barrows mini-game involves defeating the six Barrows Brothers to obtain their respective armor pieces. While the individual drops might not seem very valuable, the set effect bonuses and the chance of receiving the rare Barrows armor items make it a profitable venture. The chance of getting rare items like Dharok’s Platebody or Verac’s Brassard can yield significant profits.
- King Black Dragon (KBD): The King Black Dragon resides in the King Black Dragon Lair in the Wilderness. As one of the older bosses in OSRS, the KBD has relatively straightforward mechanics and is often a go-to boss for lower-level players looking to make money. Its valuable drops include the Draconic Visage, which can be attached to an Anti-Dragon Shield to create the Dragonfire Shield, a highly sought-after item.
- Giant Mole: The Giant Mole is a solo boss found beneath Falador Park. While it may not offer as lucrative rewards as some other bosses, the Giant Mole can be an accessible money-making option for mid-level players. It drops valuable resources like the Mole Claw and Mole Skin, which can be exchanged for decent profits at the Grand Exchange.
Can I solo these bosses, or do I need a team?
Answer: While some bosses, like Zulrah and Vorkath, can be soloed, others, such as Raids and Demonic Gorillas, often require a team to take on successfully. Teaming up with other skilled players can improve your chances of defeating challenging bosses and increase your overall profits.
What gear and stats do I need to take on these bosses?
Answer: The gear and stats required will vary depending on the boss and your chosen combat style. Generally, having high combat stats and high-tier gear will give you a better chance of success and higher money-making potential.
Are there any quest requirements to access these bosses?
Answer: Yes, some bosses, like Vorkath and the Corporeal Beast, require specific quests to access their lairs. Ensure you meet the necessary quest requirements before attempting to take on these bosses.
What are some essential tips for maximizing my profits from boss killing?
Answer: To maximize your profits, focus on efficiency and consistency. Master the boss mechanics to minimize costly mistakes, use appropriate gear and supplies, and optimize your boss-killing strategy. Additionally, keep an eye on the OSRS market prices to sell your loot at the right time for maximum profit.
Are these bosses safe to kill, or will I risk losing my items?
Answer: Some bosses, like Zulrah and Vorkath, have safe deaths, meaning you won’t lose your items upon death. However, others, like the Corporeal Beast in the Wilderness, are high-risk activities, and you may risk losing your items if you die in the Wilderness.
In the world of Old School RuneScape, slaying powerful bosses is not just an exhilarating challenge; it’s also an excellent opportunity to accumulate vast wealth. The 6 best OSRS bosses for making money, along with additional options like the God Wars Dungeon bosses, the Thermonuclear Smoke Devil, and the Barrows Brothers, offer a variety of profitable opportunities for players of all levels.
By mastering the mechanics of each boss, optimizing your gear and combat strategy, and teaming up with others for group bossing, you can maximize your profits and become a true boss-killing expert. Keep an eye on the OSRS market prices and be strategic in your loot management to sell at the right time for the best returns.
Whether you’re a seasoned boss slayer or just starting your journey, these bosses will put your skills and knowledge to the test while rewarding you generously. So, equip your best gear, sharpen your weapons, and embark on a thrilling adventure to claim the bountiful riches that await you in the vast and dynamic world of Old School RuneScape.