How to get Rose in Destiny 2 – Do you want to know how to get the Rose Hand Cannon in Destiny 2? There is a new season in Destiny 2 called Season of the Seraph for you to enjoy. We will bid farewell to this season and greet new content, including Assassin’s Creed armor sets.
Among the returning legendaries is the beloved Rose Hand Cannon. In the Season of Opulence, Rose hand cannon was last seen in the ownership of the fallen Guardian Rezyl back in 2019. Using this guide, you can obtain the Rose hand cannon in Destiny 2.
Season of the Seraph’s introduction of Rose brings her back. This hand cannon is excellent and can compete with any 140 rpm hand cannon. It also has amazing in-game aesthetics and audio. The stats, perks, god rolls to chase for PVE and PVP, as well as how to obtain Rose in Destiny 2, will all be covered today.
How to get Rose (Legendary Hand Cannon) in Destiny 2
In order to obtain Rose, you must complete the quest from Shaxx. The quest called ‘Dividing the Ladder’ requires you to participate in a competitive playlist in Crucible. Following the completion of the quest, you’ll receive a static roll of Rose. The competitive division will also offer weekly challenges related to the hand cannon Rose. A random rolled version of Rose will be given to you once per week when you complete a challenge in the competition. Having 3 guardians on your account will therefore give you 3 chances a week to get random rolls.
There is no requirement to get a specific rank in the Competitive Division, so don’t worry, this weapon won’t be reserved for the best players. There is only one place to obtain Rose in Destiny 2 right now, and that is in the Competitive Division. Getting a brand new version of Rose might change in the future, but for now this is where you should go.
What is Rose
This Legendary Kinetic Hand Cannon has a Lightweight Frame, making it extremely maneuverable. This weapon will allow you to move more quickly. As you can see, it has an Impact of 84, a Range of 43, a Stability of 45, a Handling of 60, a Reload Speed of 55, an Airborne Effectiveness of 20, Rounds per Minute 140, and a Magazine of 11.
Rose God Roll Guide
Here is our recommended Rose god roll in Destiny 2:
- Corkscrew Rifling
- Tactical Mag
- Perpetual Motion
- Explosive Payload
- Due to Corkscrew Rifling’s increase in range, it beats out the remained generally Arrowhead Break. There is minimal need to alter Rose’s recoil pattern because it is so predictable, and managing damage rolloff is always crucial for hand cannons.
- Tactical Mag is a multi-faceted benefit. A hand cannon’s magazine can be further expanded with one additional round. It’s essential to increase stability and reload speed if you want to maintain your gun firing accurately and continuously.
- If you are always moving, Perpetual Motion is made to boost stability, handling, and reload speed. That is the ideal way to utilise Rose, and the feature will usually be in use.
- For hand cannons, explosive payload is fantastic. It turns half of the damage into explosive damage, which has no range-dependent falloff. In PVE actions, it also increases that amount of the damage by 30%. Rose is more deadly and effective at a great distance when using it.
I would like to see Accurate Rounds, Perpetual Motion, and Opening Shot in PVP Smallbore
- Smallbore – Improves stability and range
- Accurate Rounds – Widens the field
- Opening Shot: The opening shot of the attack has improved accuracy and range. (A decent vorpal weapon )
You may like to read also
So this is all about How to get Rose (Legendary Hand Cannon) in Destiny 2, how to get rose hand cannon destiny 2. If you found this article helpful, share it with your friends and tell us in the comment box what else you want to know about Destiny 2